Für alle Neudenker & Macher:
Karriere bei der SER Group
B2B Content Writer & Storyteller
You are a persuasive B2B Content Writer & Storyteller whose passion and purpose is to help drive awareness of and interest in our world-leading Doxis Intelligent Content Automation platform. You will do this through the conception, production and distribution of helpful, informative, and convincing short, medium and long-form content that progresses prospects through the buyer journey, from awareness to opportunity and, ultimately, sales.
Deutschlandweit, London, Madrid, Paris, Porto & Zürich
- Write and publish a variety of content assets for multiple channels, including blog articles, white papers, case studies, website text, social media posts, and email campaigns
- Drive home the USPs, brand and positioning of Doxis and SER by independently creating, managing and coordinating compelling content for global campaigns
- Conceive, manage and execute a content pipeline together with the Content team and Head of Content & Communications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, customers and partners to create content that meets business needs and engages target audiences
- Optimize content for search engine visibility and lead generation under the guidance of SEO and Demand Generation experts
- Work closely with designers, developers and localization teams to ensure outputs are high-quality, performing well and advance the SER brand
- Monitor, analyze and report on content KPIs and actively seek ways to improve performance and reach
- Research and analyze industry trends, customer needs and pain points, and competitor activities to inform content development
- 3-5 years of experience as a content professional with results-driven writing, editing, and proofreading skills (past work at a software firm is a plus!)
- Track record writing persuasive copy that converts and excites
- Creative and analytical mind that can quickly connect the dots between technology, business and people
- Ability to disseminate complex products, pain points and benefits and craft them into easily digestible narratives and copy, fit for purpose
- Demonstrable understanding of SEO principles and writing
- Either a university degree (e.g. in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, etc.) or comparable professional experience
- Curiosity: You seek to understand the why and how. You are keen to learn everything you can about our products, market, customers and business
- Customer obsessed: You strive to gain customer insights and data to understand customer requirements
- Relationship builder: You proactively communicate and bring people together to work toward a common goal and learn from one another
- You are a native English speaker
- Would be great if you know your way around document management, enterprise content management software and its applications
Bewirb dich jetzt!
Dich erwartet eine offene, familiäre Unternehmensstruktur mit Flexibilität und vielen Benefits sowie ein modernes Office mit Top-Ausstattung.
Du hast noch Fragen?
Schreib oder rufe uns gerne an:
Tel.: +49 228 90896-0