Solution Engineering: Technical Consultant / Solution Consultant ECM & BPM (m/w/d)
Design and create unique solutions that wow our prospects and make them want to buy!
Your day as a team member of SER Solution Engineering
- Together with Account Managers, you analyze, design, and present Doxis Intelligent Information Management solutions to prospective customers.
- You answer questionnaires for tenders and RFIs and create convincing solution concepts, SOWs, and prototypes.
- You deliver proof of concepts/pilots based on prospects’ requirements.
- You are an enthusiastic advisor for line-of-business and management teams and a valued sparring partner for Doxis champions of our customers.
- You work closely with product management teams to help enhance existing solutions or ideate new ones.
Technical Consultant or Solution Consultant?
- If you have a technical or developer background, are eager to create and implement prototypes, customize systems, write some scripts and agents and are proficient in database, programming, webservices and cloud technologies, you’re our ideal technical consultant.
- If you have a business management, analyst/consulting or technical sales/presales background and want to use your presentation, moderation, analytical and solution-design skills, you’re best suited for the role of solution consultant.
Experience and competencies
- You have a degree in Computer Sciences, Business Informatics, or a comparable education.
- You ideally have at least two years of professional experience in ECM/DMS/BPM or related software technologies.
- You speak our customers’ language and can explain the unique advantages of our Doxis Intelligent Content Automation solutions in a clear and direct way.
- You are a highly skilled presenter and communicator; fluent in English & German.
- You show high standards in commitment, attention to detail, passion for excellence. You have an open, friendly, and positive mindset. You are flexible and focused on customer/prospect delivery.
If you find yourself in the job description, we are already looking forward to receiving your application documents including your earliest starting date and your salary expectations.
See you soon!
Bewirb dich jetzt!
Dich erwartet eine offene, familiäre Unternehmensstruktur mit Flexibilität und vielen Benefits sowie ein modernes Office mit Top-Ausstattung.
Du hast noch Fragen?
Schreib oder rufe uns gerne an:
Tel.: +49 228 90896-0