Germany-wide, London, Madrid, Paris, Porto & Vienna
- Craft inspiring, informative, and compelling short, medium and long-form content that will enrich the buyer journey, from awareness to opportunity. This includes blog articles, white papers, case studies, website and social media copy, and email campaigns targeting audiences across multiple channels
- Harness our inspiring stories to communicate the indelible mark Doxis is making on the daily lives of millions of users, demonstrating that people are at the heart of everything we do at SER
- Plan, manage and execute an outcome-driven content pipeline together with the Content team and Head of Content & Communications
- Edit and proofread English texts written by colleagues or created by translators/translation tools
- Optimize content for search engine visibility and demand generation under the guidance of SEO and Demand Gen experts
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing team, external designers, and localization teams to help ensure the strategic utilization of your content
- Monitor, analyze and report on content KPIs with the Content team and actively seek ways to improve performance and reach
- Research and analyze industry trends, customer needs and pain points, and competitor activities to inform content development
- Wordsmith extraordinaire: You have 3-5 years of experience as a content writer with a proven track record in writing persuasive, results-driven copy – from bite-sized snippets to immersive long-form tales – that captivates, engages and makes people come back for more
- Eagle-eyed: You’ve got a sharp eye for detail and an excellent understanding of punctuation, grammar, spelling, style and usage
- Dot connector: Your analytical mind can quickly connect the dots between technology, business and people
- Storyteller: You're able to disseminate complex products, pain points and benefits and craft them into easily digestible, brilliant narratives, fit for purpose
- SEO-ready: You’ve got a demonstrable understanding of SEO principles and writing
- Curious: You burn to understand the why and how. You are keen to learn everything you can about our products, market, customers and business
- Inventive: You love to experiment with new tech, especially AI, for marketing purposes and take an avid interest in testing new and innovative content formats
- Customer obsessed: You strive to gain customer insights and data and dig deep to understand customer pain points, converting them into highly relatable, people-focused narratives
- Relationship builder: You proactively communicate and bring your teammates together to work toward a common goal and learn from one another – even when working with distributed teams
- Chops: You’ve got either a university degree (e.g. in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, etc.) or comparable professional experience
- Native: You are an English native speaker
- Bonus: You know your way around document management, enterprise content management software and its applications
Working alongside you will be a tight-knit team of smart, thoughtful, intuitive and enthusiastic marketing experts who have a ton of fun creating interactive, engaging and highly memorable touchpoints for the SER community – customers, followers, prospects, partners and co-workers all included.
Sounds good? Send us your application with your earliest entry date and your salary expectations.
We’d love to hear from you!
SER is one big family with flexibility and great benefits as well as a modern office with first-class equipment.
Interested in finding out more?
Write to us or give us a call:
Tel.: +49 228 90896-0