London, Madrid, Paris, Porto & Warsaw
- Manage client/partner relationships and ensure customer satisfaction through effective resource allocation and optimization.
- You are in a leadership role for a team.
- Foster cross-functional collaboration to drive overall organizational success and enable teams to deliver outstanding customer solutions.
- Facilitate team building across departments, developing talent through mentoring and coaching.
- Oversee recruitment, hiring, and onboarding processes, as well as manage direct reports.
- Collaborate with Sales, Presales, Product Management, and Customer Operations teams to align resources with short- and long-term demand.
- Serve as a customer advocate, routing information and addressing customer needs within the organization.
- Provide Senior Leadership with reports on staffing, utilization, project health, and financial performance.
- Maintain current profiles of skills, knowledge, and competencies for the Professional Services (PS) team.
- Possess a deep understanding of the status of ongoing delivery activities and projects in the region.
- Effectively manage field escalations and collaborate with various stakeholders to achieve positive outcomes.
Excellent Leaders are enthusiastic about making their teams successful. They lead by mastering emotional intelligence and resonant leadership.
- Build and maintain relationships with every team member, internal and external stakeholders.
- Continuously improve own skills and actively seek new learning and development opportunities.
- Ability to make effective decisions and develop plans about positive change.
What you bring to the table
- Professional Services management background or equivalent experience
- Proficient understanding of the financial model for Professional Services.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to motivate and lead a team.
- Demonstrated empathy and awareness of others, coupled with effective influencing skills.
- Proven experience in managing technical, cross-functional professional services teams.
- Familiarity with subscription-based software and services delivery business models.
- Previous involvement in people management roles.
- Problem-solving orientation, dedicated to finding optimal solutions for customers and the SER Group.
- Proficiency in English (both written and spoken), additional languages considered a plus.
- Willingness and ability to travel.
SER is one big family with flexibility and great benefits as well as a modern office with first-class equipment.
Interested in finding out more?
Write to us or give us a call:
Tel.: +49 228 90896-0