Paris & Warsaw
- You will strengthen our legal department as a key point of contact for all legal matters, specifically relating to IT law, data protection law, and contract law in the international area (EMEA, US).
- You will be responsible for independently drafting, reviewing, and negotiating IT contracts with our customers and partners while in particular lending assistance for data protection and public procurement procedures.
- You will become part of an international, agile, dynamic, and motivated team.
- You have completed your legal training with a Master of Laws, LL.M. or second state examination, are a corporate counsel/inhouse-lawyer or a lawyer.
- You have a specialization and substantial professional experience in IT law, contract law, data protection law and/or in European legal systems or in UK or US law.
- You are interested in the broad range of responsibilities of a corporate counsel and have already gained professional experience in a company or a law firm specializing in commercial or IT law.
- In addition to legal expertise, you are a self-starter, quick on your feet, reliable and proactive.
- You are proficient in MS Office and can quickly familiarize yourself with new software, such as our own ECM and BPM software.
- You possess outstanding negotiation and communication abilities to handle relevant legal and business issues - in English (business fluent) and ideally in another language (German, Spanish, French).
SER is one big family with flexibility and great benefits as well as a modern office with first-class equipment.
Interested in finding out more?
Write to us or give us a call:
Tel.: +49 228 90896-0