Germany-wide, London, Madrid, Paris & Porto
- Own, manage and evolve the marketing technology stack, empowering the marketing and BDR teams with user-friendly, well set-up tools
- Develop clear, easy-to-follow documentation describing the lead lifecycle, core definitions and important processes in marketing
- Define, implement and monitor lead and opportunity SLAs, working closely with Sales Operations and commercial leaders to maintain excellence and accountability
- Ensure that data integrity is robust – advocating for best practice, ensuring compliance with regulations, and applying rigorous ongoing spot-checking and monitoring
- Implement a tracking framework that allows team members to measure performance and derive insights across marketing touchpoints and platforms
- Provide ongoing dashboards and one-off reports to management and team members, including making recommendations and implementing optimizations based on the data
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, sales, and IT, to ensure alignment and seamless execution of marketing initiatives
- Stay updated on industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in B2B marketing and revenue operations to recommend improvements and innovations
- 5+ years of marketing operations experience in a B2B environment
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce
- Highly proficient with at least one of Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot/Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement or Eloqua is essential – experience with several is a bonus, and any certifications are highly appreciated
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data, generate insights, and make data-driven decisions
- Excellent project management, organizational, and communication skills.
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- A data-first thinker who uses a fact-based approach to present data that delivers business, customer, and campaign insights
- Attention to detail across all communications and reporting to ensure first-class accuracy
- Ability to build strong networks and work cross-functionally to build trust and enable smooth execution of marketing activities for the business
- Fluent English is required
Nice to have:
- Experience with 6Sense or Demandbase
- Academic qualifications demonstrating analytical strength
- Proficiency with any adjacent, useful tools such as Python, Tableau, PowerBI
- German, French or Spanish language skills are welcome but not required
Working alongside you will be a tight-knit team of smart, thoughtful, intuitive and enthusiastic marketing experts who have a ton of fun creating interactive, engaging and highly memorable touchpoints for the SER community – customers, followers, prospects, partners and co-workers all included.
Sounds good? Send us your application. We’d love to hear from you!
SER is one big family with flexibility and great benefits as well as a modern office with first-class equipment.
Interested in finding out more?
Write to us or give us a call:
Tel.: +49 228 90896-0