Doxis4 cloud for ECM, BPM & collaboration
Doxis4 gives us a multitenant-capable ECM system that fully enables us to implement digital personnel files as an SaaS solution at the radiology offices we support.
Jörg Buchmann, CEO, ARV-IT/IT-Service-Gesellschaft für Ambulante Radiologische Versorgung mbH
Grows with your requirements
Whether it’s in the cloud of on-premises — Doxis4 stands for flexible, individual ECM, BPM & collaboration applications on one platform. There is only one Doxis4 technology with a universal functional scope that offers such intuitive usability along with integration options. Our cloud offering is always state-of-the-art and requires minimal maintenance from our customers. The unique scalability of Doxis4 and the dynamic of modern cloud infrastructure complete each other perfectly. While you concentrate on your business, we make sure that your Doxis4 platform runs around the clock. Start your projects with Doxis4-as-a-service right now.
From the data center into the cloud
Over 70,000 users, more than 300 million documents, 21 tenants — the company-wide Bahn Content Management (BCM) system with the Doxis4 platform. Learn more about BCM, which was first run in the DB System data center in 2011 and has since been completely shifted to the cloud.Read now
Your options in the Doxis4 Cloud
Cloud, on-premises & hybrid
Doxis4 in the cloud, locally or as a hybrid solution — whatever fits your situation best.
Be flexible with Doxis4: For example, combine secure cloud-based Doxis4 solutions or individual cloud services with local Doxis4 servers. Your advantage: uniform user interfaces and digital workflows throughout the company. Doxis4 is the first true content services platform on the market — uniform both on-premises and in the cloud!
Want to find out more about how you can add an extra level of on-premises security to information from your Doxis4 applications? In this fact sheet you’ll learn how to deploy Doxis4 safeLock-as-a-service for a fast and secure cloud back-up strategy.
This pays off for you
- Low total cost of ownership (TCO) with an opex-optimized cost structure
- Fewer IT resource expenses in contrast to ongoing costs on-premises
- Better availability for companies with many locations
- Improved mobile access & collaboration outside of the firewall
Behind our Doxis4 Cloud platform you’ll find a committed service and support team that immediately responds to all inquiries and, if necessary, adjusts applications to the customers’ individual business requirements. SER’s extensive international partner network ensures that support is always available locally and in the language of your business. Doxis4 cloud-based ECM solutions offer the following advantages to your business:
- All Doxis4 content, processes & cognitive services in the cloud
- Certified data centers (e.g. ISO 27001, ISO 27018, SOC 1/2/3)
- A market-leading public cloud infrastructure, extendible at any time
- AES256 encryption on the storage level (at rest)
- HTTPS communication/SSL encryption (in transit)
- Customizing & multitenant architecture
- Grows with your users and storage needs
- Optimal load balancing and failover mechanisms
- Ongoing audit trail & system monitoring
- 24/7 monitoring & support
Discover the Doxis4 Cloud
We look forward to hearing from you.
Write us! We are happy to answer your questions about the Doxis4 Cloud.
Would you like to experience Doxis4 firsthand? We would be pleased to give you a live demonstration.