Doxis winCube for power user
3 days, 1st day: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM, following days: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Content of the training "Doxis winCube for power user"
Target Group: Power users, IT administrators, project developers, partners and SER employees
In Doxis winCube for Power User, participants obtain all necessary knowledge to use the full functional range of the client. In addition to imparting the necessary theoretical content, the course includes several practical exercises to help solidify the theoretical knowledge. With the training documentation, the participants can repeat the contents of the training course very easily and can create their own user training documents.
- Knowledge: User Basics Windows Operating Systems
- SERacademy training modules: -
- Recommended in-depth training: Doxis CSB Functional Administration Basic
- Doxis winCube client basics (architecture / rights concept / document model)
- Filing and searching documents (incl. full text)
- Document handling (display, edit, output, deletion)
- Use of public and personal directories
- Adaptation of the user interface to the needs of the user
- Basics for using an eFile
- Using DMS classification schemes
- Basics for the use of BPM
- Use of workbaskets
- Use of ad hoc transactions
- Searching for, editing, delegating or forwarding tasks
Strengthen your knowledge in the SERacademy Virtual Lab!
Continue practicing with Doxis after your training in the Virtuel Lab Plus with a personal trainer and Q&A forum. You may book your package when registering for the training or up to 2 months later:
Please complete the form and click the button "Save & Next"