Doxis4 CSB Functional Administration
4 days, 1st day: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM, following days: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Content of the training "Doxis4 CSB Functional Administration"
Target Group: IT administrators, Project developer and Partners
The Doxis4 CSB Functional Administration course focuses on the Doxis4 cubeDesigner client and its design tools in conjunction with the administrative functions for organization and rights management. You will experience the practical interaction of Doxis4 cubeDesigner with the Doxis4 winCube client and Doxis4 CSB.
In the beginning, you will learn the theoretical basics of the structure of Doxis4 CSB and analyze a demo project. A condensed presentation of the various functions of the Doxis4 winCube client is provided, and the design of the demo application in Doxis4 cubeDesigner is analyzed and extended.. You will then design a realistic example project by yourself and apply your knowledge in exercises. The topics subscriptions, batch processing, filing from file system and the use of document templates are covered. Your finished design will then be capped off by a defined authorization concept in the organizational administration.
- Knowledge: User Basics Windows Operating Systems
- SERacademy training modules: -
- Recommended in-depth training: Doxis4 CSB Technical Administration , Doxis4 BPM, Doxis4 Records, Doxis4 winCube for power users, Doxis4 winCube Scripting, Doxis4 webCube Scripting, Doxis4 File Import Service (FIPS), Doxis4 Agent Service
- Doxis4 CSB structure
- Analysis of a demo project
- Analysis of the Doxis4 document model and its implementation in the client functionalities
- Doxis4 cubeDesigner basics
- Analysis of the design of the demo application
- Realization of a sample project with Doxis4 cubeDesigner for a new client
- Document and search classes
- Dialog design
- Result list functions
- Retention rules
- Batch processing (scanning)
- Notifications (subscriptions)
- Document templates
- File from file system
- Transport of systems
- Organizational administration
- Access rules
- Document organization window
Please complete the form and click the button "Save & Next"