Doxis4 Agent Service
3 days, 1st day: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM, following days: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Content of the training "Doxis4 Agent Service"
Target Group: IT administrators, Project developer and Partners
The Doxis4 Agent Service makes it possible to react flexibly to events in Doxis4 and to trigger customer-specific automatic events in the form of Java or groovy programs known as "agents". Typical events in Doxis4 CSB include archiving a document, changing descriptors, or adding a document to a record. However, the possible events are manifold.
In the Doxis4 Agent Service training course, participants will learn how to administer, use and customize defined standard agents. In addition, product-specific basics for the development of agents in the programming languages Java and Groovy are learned.
|Bonn||Wed, Nov 13 - 15, 2019 Nov 13 - 15, 2019|
|Wed, Jun 24 - 26, 2020 Jun 24 - 26, 2020|
|Wed, Nov 18 - 20, 2020 Nov 18 - 20, 2020|
Price of participants 1 through 3: €2,100 per person
Price for each additional participant: €1,500 per person
- Knowledge: User basics Windows operating systems, basics JAVA or Java scripting (groovy)
- SERacademy training modules: Doxis4 CSB Functional Administration
- Fundamentals of the architecture and operation of Doxis4 Agent Services
- Configuration of the Agent Service, including administration/integration into a CSB domain
- Definition of agents (properties/parameters)
- Definition of agent triggers
- Monitoring of agent jobs
- Integration of agents via transport packages
- Use and customization of standard agents based on select examples
- Programming of agents in Java or Groovy
- DOXiS4JavaAPIUtil helper class
Please complete the form and click the button "Save & Next"