Doxis4 File Import Service (FIPS)
1 day, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Content of the training "Doxis4 File Import Service (FIPS)"
Target Group: IT-Technical administators, Project developer and Partners
Today, computer systems generate vast amounts of data in companies and administrations. This data has to be stored for many years due to operational requirements and legal regulations. Doxis4 File Import Service (FIPS) is available for this purpose. It is the client of the Doxis4 iECM Suite for automatic conversion, separation, indexing and archiving of mass data.
The Doxis4 File Import Service (FIPS) course teaches you how to use and customize Doxis4 File Import Service (FIPS) to meet your needs. In addition, participants will also learn basic troubleshooting and monitoring.
- Knowledge: User Basics Windows Operating Systems
- SERacademy training modules: Doxis4 CSB Functional Administration
- Fundamentals of FIPS
- Configuration and administration of FIPS and FIPS jobs
- Troubleshooting and monitoring
- Archiving example for FIPS
- Updating descriptors with FIPS
Please complete the form and click the button "Save & Next"