Doxis4 webCube Scripting
2 days, 1st day: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM, 2nd day: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Content of the training "Doxis4 webCube Scripting"
Target Group: IT administrators, Project developer and Partners
Visual Basic scripts can be used to adapt the functions of Doxis4 winCube to meet your individual needs. Visual Basic, the scripting language used by Doxis4 winCube, provides several possibilities for users to define and maintain the application individually.
Get to know the customization possibilities of Doxis4 webCube to your company-specific requirements. We provide you with knowledge of the Doxis4 webCube object model. Examples for filing, search, and result lists are developed in the training. Optionally, scripts for transaction processing (BPM) can be discussed.
|Bonn||Wed, Nov 20 - 21, 2019 Nov 20 - 21, 2019 fully booked|
|Tue, Jun 16 - 18, 2020 Jun 16 - 18, 2020|
|Tue, Nov 17 - 19, 2020 Nov 17 - 19, 2020|
Price of participants 1 through 3: €2,800 per person
Price for each additional participant: €2,000 per person
- Knowledge: User Basics Windows Operating Systems, JAVA Basics
- SERacademy training modules: Doxis4 CSB Functional Administration
- Recommended in-depth training:
- Setting up and using a development environment
- Doxis4 webCube object model
- Properties and methods of Doxis4 webCube objects
- Programming of: Examples of filing
- Programming of: Examples of searches
- Programming of: Examples of result lists
- Programming of: Examples of global scripts
- Programming of: Examples for operation processing (BPM)
- Integration of ribbon objects
Please complete the form and click the button "Save & Next"