Doxis4 winCube Scripting add-on for BPM
2 days, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Content of the training "Doxis4 winCube Scripting for BPM"
Target Group: IT administrators, Project developer and Partners
Visual Basic scripts can be used to adapt the functions of Doxis4 winCube to meet your individual needs. Visual Basic, the scripting language used by Doxis4 winCube, provides several possibilities for users to define and maintain the application individually.
In the Doxis4 winCube Scripting add-on for BPM, you will learn how to adapt Doxis4 winCube to your company-specific requirements. We provide you with knowledge of the Doxis4 winCube object model in relation to business process functionality. During the training, examples in the area of case processing are developed.
- Knowledge: User Basics Windows Operating Systems, Visual Basic Basics
- SERacademy training modules: Doxis4 winCube Scripting and Doxis4 BPM
- Doxis4 winCube BPM object model
- Properties and methods of Doxis4 winCube BPM objects
- Programming of: Examples of operation dialogs
- Programming of: Examples of workbaskets
- Programming of: Examples of automatic processes
Strengthen your knowledge in the SERacademy Virtual Lab!
Continue practicing with Doxis4 after your training in the Virtuel Lab Plus with a personal trainer and Q&A forum. You may book your package when registering for the training or up to 2 months later:
Please complete the form and click the button "Save & Next"