Doxis4 winCube Scripting
4 days, 1st day: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM, following days: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Content of the training "Doxis4 winCube Scripting"
Target Group: IT administrators, Project developer and Partners
Visual Basic scripts can be used to adapt the functions of Doxis4 winCube to meet your individual needs. Visual Basic, the scripting language used by Doxis4 winCube, provides several possibilities for users to define and maintain the application individually.
Become acquainted with the customization possibilities of Doxis4 winCube to meet your company’s specific requirements. This course provides an insight into the extensive Doxis4 winCube object model. In addition to learning the basic theoretical concepts, participants will develop examples for filing, searches, and result list displays.
- Knowledge: User Basics Windows Operating Systems, Visual Basic Basics
- SERacademy training modules: Doxis4 CSB Functional Administration
- Recommended in-depth training: Doxis4 winCube Scripting for BPM
- Doxis4 winCube Basic Development Environment
- Doxis4 winCube object model and events
- Properties and methods of Doxis4 winCube objects
- Programming of: Examples of filing
- Programming of: search examples
- Programming of: Examples of result lists
- Programming of: Examples of global scripts
- Extension of the ribbon
- Accessing external databases
- Opening and using Doxis4 winCube from another application
Please complete the form and click the button "Save & Next"