This is how you succeed
The role requires you to have hands-on software development experience, together with strong communication skills, a passion for learning, leadership competence, resilience and self-awareness.
- You will develop and maintain the cloud provisioning process of an IaC strategy
- You will develop and maintain the CI/CD (continuous integration and deployment) pipeline to ensure seamless deployment across development, QA and production environments of Doxis4 SaaS platform
- You will develop tools and scripts to automate the SaaS monitoring, alarming and automated incident resolution
- You will develop the customer frontend for KPI reporting
- You will develop and administer policies and procedures for ensuring the uptime and availability of the SaaS services and adherence to service level requirements while mitigating risks and automating manual processes
- You will ensure critical system security through the use of best-in-class cloud security solutions
- You will run incident resolution, collaborating with other departments as required
- Your will work with development teams and professional services to troubleshoot more complex issues
This is what you bring to SER
- You have a degree in Information Science/Information Technology, Computer Science or a comparable education
- You have experience in application troubleshooting
- You have at least 3 years of experience in the following areas:
- Applications development in NodeJS, AngularJS, etc.
- Systems administration in Linux/Unix and Windows
- Networking (TCP/IP, DNS, VPN, etc.)
- Experience with some scripting languages such as Shell, Ruby, Python, etc.
- Initial experience in the following areas is desirable:
- Knowledge of AWS services (specifically related to IaC, networking and security aspects, such as CloudFormation, VPC, IAM etc.) or Azure Services
- Exposure to security concepts/best practices
- Expertise with IPsec, VPN, load balancing, routing protocols, SSH, network monitoring/troubleshooting tools
- You love learning about the latest technologies and are open to being available for on-call support working ̶ including overnight
- You enjoy teamwork and communication in English
What if you’re not an expert in all the preferred qualifications listed on the job description? That’s okay. That’s our preferred list, not a required listed. We hire smart people who can dive deep; so we’re more interested in the areas that you do know instead of those you haven’t been exposed to yet.
SER is one big family with flexibility and great benefits as well as a modern office with first-class equipment.
Interested in finding out more?
Write to us or give us a call:
Tel.: +49 228 90896-0