Your passion for your work means
- Working closely with our VP Sales, UKI, helping to shape and tailor the strategy and go-to-market for the region
- You establish and lead a small but growing team – initially as the founding member
- Together with our sales team, you present our Doxis Intelligent Information Management solutions to customers and potential customers
- Based on the technological possibilities of the Doxis platform and solutions, you tailor the appropriate solution for the customer
- You answer questionnaires for tenders and put together convincing solution concepts and prototypes
- You are an enthusiastic advisor for departments and management teams and a valued sparring partner for IT teams
- You are able to present your solutions with confidence and clarity to any audience – from events to webinars
The knowledge you have to offer
- You have a degree in Computer Sciences or Business Informatics; or you have a comparable degree with top marks
- You ideally have at least five years of professional experience in ECM/DMS/BPM or related software technologies
- You speak our customers’ language and are capable of explaining the decisive advantages of a complex software in a clear and direct way
- You have a strong affinity for IT, which you successfully utilize to create prototypes and demo scenarios; ideally, you do your own simple scripting
- You are a highly skilled presenter and communicator; your English is fluent
- You enjoy working out of the office and relish the opportunity to meet customers and potential customers
Ideally you are based in London or the South East UK.
SER is one big family with flexibility and great benefits as well as a modern office with first-class equipment.
Interested in finding out more?
Write to us or give us a call:
Tel.: +49 228 90896-0