This is how you succeed
- Ensuring the Managed Service operation of our customers
- Processing of incidents within the scope of the agreed service level agreement
- Responsibility for the optimal functioning of the Doxis4 ECM system within the scope of managed service contracts and customer projects
- Receive information, diagnose symptoms, and resolve problems through alerts generated in our Managed Services system
- Contribute to team goals with regards to SLA requirements, case resolution, and customer satisfaction
- active teamwork and regular participation in internal and external training
- Participate in emergency on-call rotation schedule
This is what you bring to SER
- You have a degree in Computer Sciences, Business Information Systems, Business Administration or a comparable education
- Initial experience in the following areas:
- Infrastructure issues (network, storage, backup solutions, virtualisation)
- Operating systems (Windows/Linux)
- Server-level databases (Oracle and/or MS SQL Server)
- SQL Scripting
- You are passionate about learning more about the latest technologies and are open to being available for on-call support work — including overnight
- You enjoy teamwork and communication – in English and Portuguese
What if you’re not an expert in all the preferred qualifications listed on the job description? That’s okay. That’s our preferred list, not a required listed. We hire smart people who can dive deep; so we’re more interested in the areas that you do know instead of those you haven’t been exposed to yet.
SER is one big family with flexibility and great benefits as well as a modern office with first-class equipment.
Interested in finding out more?
Write to us or give us a call:
Tel.: +49 228 90896-0