Madrid & Warsaw
Your passion for your work means
- Together with our sales team, you present our Doxis4 ECM and BPM solutions to customers and potential customers
- Based on the technological possibilities of Doxis4, you select what is best and most suitable for the ECM and BPM project and for the customer’s budget
- You answer questionnaires for tenders and put together convincing solution concepts and prototypes
- You are an enthusiastic advisor for departments and management teams and a valued sparring partner for IT teams
- You are able to present your solutions with confidence and clarity to any audience – from events to webinars
We offer an attractive salary for this position that corresponds to your qualifications and experience, as well as bonus payments. In addition, you can expect a business phone and medical care.
The knowledge you have to offer
- You have a degree in Computer Sciences or Business Informatics; or you have a comparable degree with top marks
- You ideally have at least three years of professional experience in ECM/DMS/BPM or you are knowledgeable of document-centric business processes of companies from a wide range of industries
- You speak our customers’ language and are capable of explaining the decisive advantages of a complex software in a clear and direct way
- You have a strong affinity for IT, which you successfully utilize to create prototypes and demo scenarios; ideally, you do your own simple scripting
- You are a highly skilled presenter and communicator; your English is fluent
- You enjoy working out of the office and relish the opportunity to meet customers and potential customers
SER is one big family with flexibility and great benefits as well as a modern office with first-class equipment.
Interested in finding out more?
Write to us or give us a call:
Tel.: +49 228 90896-0