Bring your organizational talents to our team
- Support colleagues in the office in all administrative and organizational reception activities
- Serve as the initial point of contact for visitors and handle requests from customers and prospects
- You will be responsible for booking travel arrangements and handling incoming and outgoing mail
- Organize office and information materials and take care of archiving
- Prepare conference rooms for training and events, receive and cater to our customers and colleagues
You have the following qualifications
- You have completed a commercial or comparable apprenticeship and already have experience in the office environment
- You are familiar with MS Office and are interested in IT topics and the software industry
- You are confident in appearance, have excellent communication skills, and are focused providing a high level of customer service
- You take on tasks independently and proactively
- You speak and write Polish and English fluently
SER is one big family with flexibility and great benefits as well as a modern office with first-class equipment.
Interested in finding out more?
Write to us or give us a call:
Tel.: +49 228 90896-0