SER solution available for 137 countries
(December 12, 2016 - Berlin) The Doxis4 iECM suite's language portfolio has been extended to add a thirteenth language: Hungarian. SER's enterprise content management (ECM) and business process management (BPM) solution is now available for 137 countries worldwide.
The comprehensive language portfolio of the Doxis4 iECM suite has now been extended to include Hungarian. Thanks to this latest development, the SER solution continues to meet the stringent demands of global businesses that require ECM and BPM solutions with user interfaces that can be adapted to the local language.
For companies represented in Europe and worldwide with teams spread out over multiple sites, Doxis4 offers access to vital information and business processes, irrespective of an individual's current location. The solution goes beyond organizational units and geographic borders to create a space where people can work in their own languages – adjusted to the local requirements and ways of working.
In addition to Hungarian as language number thirteen, the SER solution supports German, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Polish, Russian, Turkish, Chinese, Persian and Arabic. The Doxis4 iECM suite can now be used in 137 of the 195 countries of the global international community (UN member states only; does not include other geopolitical units).
DownloadsPress Release (PDF)
Please don't hesitate to contact us for press inquiries via email or phone.
Mrs. Alexandra Lilienthal
Phone: +49 30 498582-214
The company SER
- Leading vendor of enterprise content management software*
- One of the top five software-only ECM vendors worldwide
- Software "Made in Germany"
- A "Challenger" in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Content Services Platforms (CSP)
- A "Strong Performer" in both of Forrester's ECM Waves
- Over 550 employees
- More than 2,000 customers worldwide; half of which are DAX 30 companies
- Largest ECM development team in Europe
The software Doxis4
- Standardized ECM software for large corporations, mid-sized firms and public administrations
- A uniform ECM, BPM and collaboration platform with
- comprehensive metadata management
- numerous horizontal and vertical solutions
- hybrid BPM for all business processes – from ad hoc to highly structured
- collaboration components for secure information sharing, both internally and with external partners
*According to the most recently published figures on revenue, gross profits, operating results and number of employees