Microsoft gives SER highest competency status
(May 15, 2017 - Berlin) For the tenth year in a row, SER has attained the highly sought-after Microsoft Gold Partner status, demonstrating again the excellent implementation of the Doxis4 iECM suite in the Microsoft products and the high value this offers its customers.
The security that comes with meeting the stringent integration requirements of Microsoft cannot be overstated. And SER's Gold Partner status reflects this. Only one percent of all Microsoft partners worldwide achieve this status.
In renewing its gold status in the area of Application Development, the European market leader for enterprise content management (ECM) has confirmed its team's extraordinary competency in the integration of Doxis4 into Microsoft products. Customers benefit from SER's long-term strategy of continuously investing in employee qualification.
10 years as a Microsoft Gold Partner
"Smart integrations, like those of Doxis4 in Microsoft products, are most evident in the usability, which the users directly perceive," says Klaus Eulenbach, Head of Technology at the SER Group, and adds: "This early knowledge transfer due to our Microsoft Gold Partner status for ten consecutive years has given us a crucial advantage in development in the ECM market."
Doxis4 is completely integrated into Microsoft Office, Outlook, SharePoint, and Dynamics NAV and AX. Every SER customer has the guarantee that when Microsoft releases new operating systems and databases (e.g. Windows and SQL servers), Doxis4 can immediately be run on it.
Customers also benefit from smart add-ins in Microsoft products that provide them high-performing ECM functions. This includes the Doxis4 SharePoint Portal Connector and Doxis4 SmartOffice Plus, which, for example, handle document archiving and searches directly from Microsoft SharePoint or from Word, Excel or PowerPoint. Doxis4 SmartOutlook Plus is another add-in with which users, among other things, can transfer emails and their attachments from Microsoft Outlook directly to business processes.
Find out more about the ECM integration in Microsoft here.
DownloadsPress Release (PDF)
Please don't hesitate to contact us for press inquiries via email or phone.
Mrs. Alexandra Lilienthal
Phone: +49 30 498582-214
The company SER
- Leading vendor of enterprise content management software*
- One of the top five software-only ECM vendors worldwide
- Software "Made in Germany"
- A "Challenger" in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Content Services Platforms (CSP)
- A "Strong Performer" in both of Forrester's ECM Waves
- Over 550 employees
- More than 2,000 customers worldwide; half of which are DAX 30 companies
- Largest ECM development team in Europe
The software Doxis4
- Standardized ECM software for large corporations, mid-sized firms and public administrations
- A uniform ECM, BPM and collaboration platform with
- comprehensive metadata management
- numerous horizontal and vertical solutions
- hybrid BPM for all business processes – from ad hoc to highly structured
- collaboration components for secure information sharing, both internally and with external partners
*According to the most recently published figures on revenue, gross profits, operating results and number of employees