SER attains Microsoft Gold Partner status
(March 17, 2016 - Berlin) SER has once again achieved gold status as a Microsoft Partner. SER, an ECM vendor in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Content Management, was able to strengthen its competencies and know-how in the integration of Microsoft products into the Doxis4 iECM suite.
In addition to achieving gold status in application development, SER has now reached gold in the area of hosting. This not only facilitates closer collaboration with the US software giant, it also offers several advantages such as direct access to all support offers and training seminars as well as timely information about product updates and improved technologies. Numerous successful customer projects involving the integration of Microsoft products reveal SER's know-how; this is a prerequisite for maintaining the Microsoft Gold Partner status.
Only companies that can demonstrate extensive experience working with Microsoft are given the highest status, which allows them to be a part of developments in Microsoft technologies. "Only one percent of all Microsoft partners worldwide achieve this status. That's why we are so proud that, once again, we have been named a Microsoft Gold Partner and were able to raise our know-how in ECM integration in Microsoft applications," explains Manfred Zerwas, Managing Partner of the SER group.
Long-standing certified Microsoft Gold Partner
SER reached Microsoft Partner gold status already in 2007 and continuously profits from acquiring knowledge of Microsoft products ahead of others. The partnership gives SER customers the security that their Microsoft applications work seamlessly with Doxis4.
SER supplies its customers with smart add-ins such as the Doxis4 SharePoint Portal Connector, the Doxis4 SmartOffice Plus, and the Doxis4 Smart Outlook Plus. This way, those who use the Microsoft Office applications Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and SharePoint can also utilize high-performing ECM functions without leaving the familiar Microsoft environment. This applies not only to archiving documents, but also to displaying documents and conducting searches in the Microsoft applications.
SER's active Microsoft competencies
- Gold Application Development
- Gold Hosting (new)
- Silver Data Analytics (new)
- Silver Datacenter (new)
- Silver Data Platform
- Silver Intelligent Systems
- Silver Midmarket Solution Provider
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved
Please don't hesitate to contact us for press inquiries via email or phone.
Mrs. Alexandra Lilienthal
Phone: +49 30 498582-214
The company SER
- Leading vendor of enterprise content management software*
- One of the top five software-only ECM vendors worldwide
- Software "Made in Germany"
- A "Challenger" in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Content Services Platforms (CSP)
- A "Strong Performer" in both of Forrester's ECM Waves
- Over 550 employees
- More than 2,000 customers worldwide; half of which are DAX 30 companies
- Largest ECM development team in Europe
The software Doxis4
- Standardized ECM software for large corporations, mid-sized firms and public administrations
- A uniform ECM, BPM and collaboration platform with
- comprehensive metadata management
- numerous horizontal and vertical solutions
- hybrid BPM for all business processes – from ad hoc to highly structured
- collaboration components for secure information sharing, both internally and with external partners
*According to the most recently published figures on revenue, gross profits, operating results and number of employees