SER Group in Russia
(April 22, 2015 - Bonn / Moskau) On 19 May, the SER Group will be presenting its enterprise content management solutions at DOCFLOW 2015 in Moscow. SER will be appearing at this key industry event as a Gold Partner of the trade fair & conference for electronic document and information management. The conference will be held at the Radisson Slavyanskaya Hotel & Business Centre in Moscow.
"Our participation in the DOCFLOW 2015 trade fair is another key step forwards for our company's 'SER 2020' agenda," explains Kurt-Werner Sikora, spokesman for the SER Group management team. "The Russian market plays a major role within our internationalisation strategy. After BPM Day in April, this is our second opportunity to present the Doxis4 software at an industry event in Moscow."
DOCFLOW is the largest trade fair in Russia and the CIS states in the field of information management and electronic workflows, with more than 1500 visitors, 700 online participants and over 30 exhibitors. Leading software manufacturers present their latest technologies and products at DOCFLOW. Along with the exhibition, there are also specialist presentations by Russian and international experts from the field of ECM (enterprise content management) solutions as well as on current market trends and examples of best practice.
The SER Group will be presenting the latest developments for editing documents and designing business processes using Doxis4 at booth B5. The focus will be "ECM meets BPM" with the new Doxis4 Business Process Management, which combines the previously separate solutions for ECM and BPM on a single technological platform. The entire Doxis4 iECM suite is available in Russian and is completely geared towards the needs of Russian users. Visitors to the SER booth at the conference will be able to learn about the Doxis4 products, seek in-depth advice from experienced ECM experts and find out about successful projects. Trade fair website: http://www.docflow.ru/2015/.
Please don't hesitate to contact us for press inquiries via email or phone.
Mrs. Bärbel Heuser-Roth
Phone: +49 (0) 228 90896 220
The company SER
- Leading vendor of enterprise content management software*
- One of the top five software-only ECM vendors worldwide
- Software "Made in Germany"
- A "Challenger" in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Content Services Platforms (CSP)
- A "Strong Performer" in both of Forrester's ECM Waves
- Over 550 employees
- More than 2,000 customers worldwide; half of which are DAX 30 companies
- Largest ECM development team in Europe
The software Doxis4
- Standardized ECM software for large corporations, mid-sized firms and public administrations
- A uniform ECM, BPM and collaboration platform with
- comprehensive metadata management
- numerous horizontal and vertical solutions
- hybrid BPM for all business processes – from ad hoc to highly structured
- collaboration components for secure information sharing, both internally and with external partners
*According to the most recently published figures on revenue, gross profits, operating results and number of employees