Best Practice DEVK insurance policies
|Area of application||Case- oriented insurance management, from insurance applications to claims settlements|
|Turnover||Around 3 billion euros (2016)|
|Integration||SAP, MS Office/Outlook, PARIS (in-house system)|
The number one strategic target of DEVK is customer satisfaction. We can only achieve this if we are fast and able
to provide information on demand.
- Decentralized and diverse inbound channels (mail, email, fax, online portal)
- Slow and primarily paper-based case processing with late scanning
- Lacked a solution for distributing tasks and managing processes
- DMS and archive were at their limits
- Discontinue the legacy system
- Launch end- to- end digital case processing and process management
- Ensure fair employee capacity utilization through automated and cross- location case assignment
- Find a future- oriented, extendible software solution
- Archive, DMS and workflowsupported case processing
- Electronic workbaskets
- Digital records for claims, policy holders, contracts, debt collection and mopeds
- Integration of SAP Business Workplace and SAP FI/CO
The number one strategic target of DEVK is customer satisfaction. This can only be achieved through
fast processes, low resource utilization and high service quality. Instead of complex paper-based case
work, DEVK decided to launch end- to-end digital case processing. Doxis4 is now implemented
throughout all business divisions. With automated inbound mail processing, Doxis4 eRecords and
workflow support, DEVK is able to successfully implement digital case- oriented insurance management.
The capacities of regional locations are optimally tapped and the processing times are
minimized: The policy holders get the best possible service.
- SER's precise analysis of requirements and goals of DEVK
- Close partnership focused on the requirements throughout all project phases
- Future- oriented ECM software
- Automated inbound mail processing
- Workflow-supported digital case processing
- Electronic records for claims, policy holders, contracts, mopeds and debt collection
SAP Business Workplace, SAP CM & SAP FI/CO, PARIS (in-house system), MS Office/Outlook,
GDV interface, DOM/Dope (correspondence system), further host insurance division systems
Approx. 400 million documents, 432 document types, 62 million records
2,700 in-house staff, 3,000 sales force, 35,000 for the web portal "MeineDEVK"
- Project start 2011: Introduction of case- oriented processing for the Claims/Legal Protection
divisions with automated inbound mail processing
- 2012-2013: Launch of electronic claims records for the Claims division with integrated SAP Claims Management; legacy archive migration: ca. 250 million documents/3,000 users
- 2013: Introduction of digital records for contracts, debt collection, mopeds and policy holders;
workflow connection to Property, Liability, Accident and Car, Debt Collection, Legal Protection,
Life, and other divisions
- 2014-2016: Connection to legal and tax department, sales; integration of SAP FI/CO in purchasing
- By 2018: Completion of division roll- out; introduction of personnel records in HR and eRecords for the Monega division to archive telephone consultations (telephone recordings according to MiFID II)
- Direct, location-independent searches for previous claims, open cases, insurance policy contracts, etc.
- Improved service for DEVK policy holders thanks to employees' ability to immediately provide
- Transparent, fast and cost-effective processes support daily claims settlements
How can we help you?+49 (0) 30 498582-0
Your message has reached us!
We appreciate your interest and will get back to you shortly.