processing with Doxis
- Same-day processing of thousands of invoices
- Time savings of around 50% per invoice
- Automation of manual tasks
- Transparency across all invoice processes
- Guaranteed compliance
High-speed digital invoice processing
Automatically file inbound invoices in the right digital supplier file, leave the software to extract the invoice data — only one verification step required — and retrieve invoices in seconds, as easily as using Google Search.
Doxis streamlines, optimizes and automates your entire digital invoice workflow.
What matters to manufacturing leaders today
Our global survey revealed:
- The 5 biggest challenges in the industry
- The 6 most important trends you shouldn't miss
- The 3 most promising digital transformation projects in 2024
6 steps to digital invoice processing with Doxis
Doxis begins processing electronic invoices as soon as they arrive. Corresponding interfaces enable Doxis to autonomously access the digital inbox and retrieve the invoices arriving there. Paper-based invoices must be scanned in line with regulatory requirements before being transferred to Doxis.
- Extendible to establish company-wide inbound mail processing & even a complete ECM platform
- Digital invoice ledger
Extraction of data
An integrated OCR function enables Doxis to recognize, capture and interpret all relevant invoice data. Doxis then automatically files the invoice in the context-based digital file, for instance in the corresponding supplier file.
- Suitable for all formats: paper, PDF, email, XML, XRechnung, ZUGFeRD 2.0, etc.
- For invoices with & without a PO reference (including automatic posting), single, partial, collective and final invoices
- On-the-fly learning allows the system to constantly improve the recognition of invoice documents
Doxis checks that inbound invoices are correct and contain all mandatory information. Missing or incorrect content is flagged immediately, so you can take fast action in the event of, e.g., discrepancies between the order confirmation, and head off production delays at the pass.
- Cover all types of release processes
- Deep integration in SAP & connection to any ERP & financial accounting system
- Supports a wide range of currencies and up to 13 languages
Doxis transfers the verified invoice to a release workflow and uses various criteria, e.g. cost center, invoice items and amounts, to determine who is responsible and assign them the task of releasing the invoice. The multi-stage release workflow ensures you fulfill all internal requirements, such as the separation of duties. A deputy rule lets you sub in alternative coworkers at short notice to keep the invoice release process moving swiftly and prevent backlogs.
- Automatically define processors and escalation mechanisms
- Multi-stage release workflow, delegation and deputy rules
After the invoice has been released, Doxis transfers all posting-related data to your ERP or accounting system, where employees post the invoice within the payment deadline.
- Invoices with a purchase order reference are processed completely by Doxis — including automatic posting
- Secure cash discounts
- Integrated data warehouse with comprehensive reports
Optimize your invoice processing with these Doxis features
Discover digital invoice processing with Doxis
In this brochure, you’ll learn
Advantages of digital invoice processing
Digitalizing and automating your invoice processing offers immense potential: not only to speed up processes, but also to save money. With Doxis, you require fewer personnel to process invoices, avoid costly errors and create the necessary level of transparency in daily liquidity planning. Empower your teams to post invoices even faster: it will also pay off when you are able meet early payment discount deadlines.
Integration in your IT landscape
Discover the world of automated invoice processing
Learn more about Doxis, the next generation of enterprise content management. With individually customizable workflows, content bridges to your third-party systems plus an array of add-ons, Doxis gives you the ideal platform to build a future-ready, scalable information management system.
Request a live demo for your business.
More about digital invoice processing
FAQs on automated invoice processing
Digital invoice processing refers to the electronic processing of invoices with as many manual tasks automated as possible. Starting with the automatic import of inbound electronic invoices into the system, through to release of the invoice and transfer of the data into the accounting system for posting.
The two major benefits are significantly faster processes and a lower risk of error. An ECM system also offers compliance capabilities for digital invoice processing with functions such as an easy search option, protection against manipulation and audit-proof archiving.