Doxis CSB Technical Administration
4 days, 1st day: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM, following days: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Content of the training "Doxis CSB Technical Administration"
Target Group: IT-Technical administators, Project developer and Partners
In this course, you will get to know Doxis CSB as the central element of the SER document management system. In the beginning, you will acquire the basic theoretical knowledge for the installation and administration of Doxis CSB and typical additional components, such as File Import Service (FIPS) and Agent Service. The focus is on the server-side configuration options for setting up and managing a system topology. The connection to the storage services and the integration of the storage adapters are explained in detail, up to the distributed content object scenario with failover functionalities. Replication is introduced in this context. At the conclusion of this course, you will put your knowledge into practice by setting up a new Doxis system including FIPS and Agent Service and the required configuration options of the 3rd party products. Finally, you will get an overview of the installation of the Doxis CSB clients and the interaction between Doxis CSB and the Doxis user clients. The client transport system for transferring administrative metadata from test to production is discussed in detail.
|Web||Tue, Apr 18 - 21, 2023 Apr 18 - 21, 2023|
|Tue, Sep 26 - 29, 2023 Sep 26 - 29, 2023|
|Tue, Dec 05 - 08, 2023 Dec 05 - 08, 2023|
Price of participants 1 through 3: €3,000 per person
Price for each additional participant: €2,200 per person
- Knowledge: User Basics Windows Operating Systems
- Recommended in-depth training: Doxis CSB Business Administration, Doxis File Import Service (FIPS), Doxis Agent Service
- Additional offer: Certification as CSB System Administrator
- Installation requirements
- Structural foundation of Doxis CSB
- Presentation of the administration clients
- Domain administration and structure of the system topology
- Administrative rights
- Setting up storage services and connecting storage adapters
- Installing FIPS and Agent Server
- Client administration
- Content object distribution, failure strategies & backup scenarios
- Setup of typical 3rd party configurations
- Installation of a Doxis CSB domain incl. FIPS and Agent Server
- Integration of multiple storage service instances and storage adapters (example: file system) with replication scenarios
- Installation of the clients Doxis win-/webCube and cubeDesigner
- Information about the client schema incl. user and rights logic
- Transport options
Strengthen your knowledge in the SERacademy Virtual Lab!
Continue practicing with Doxis after your training in the Virtuel Lab Plus with a personal trainer and Q&A forum. You may book your package when registering for the training or up to 2 months later:
Please complete the form and click the button "Save & Next"
How can we help you?+49 (0) 30 498582-0
Your message has reached us!
We appreciate your interest and will get back to you shortly.