Doxis CSB Overview
3 days, 1st day: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM, following days: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM / or as self-learning-course as eLearning
Target Group: Business Analysts, Solution Architects, Project Managers, Project Decision Makers, Kick-Off Team Members
You are at the beginning of a Doxis CSB project? Would you like to expand your existing Doxis system with new functions and identify and plan implementation possibilities? Then the Doxis CSB Overview course is just right for you.
In this course, the capabilities of the system are demonstrated based on a sample use case in which a department extends an existing Doxis solution to tailor it to meet their specific needs. After the Doxis concept is introduced, the use of the clients (winCube/webCube) is on the agenda. You will then learn more about the configuration of the system and clients of Doxis CSB. Get to know cubeDesigner and design some design elements for document storage, document search, result lists, filing and rights in simple exercises. You will also learn how the File Import Service (FIPS) and the Agent Service work. In addition, you will learn more about the topics of full text and the use of BPM workflows. At the end of the training, you will have a comprehensive overview of the entire system. You are able to define requirements for your Doxis system and accompany the implementation.
- Knowledge: User Basics Windows Operating Systems
- Recommended in-depth training: Power user training for the clients, Doxis Functional Administration Basic, Doxis CSB Technical Administration, Doxis BPM, Doxis e-file, Doxis winCube Scripting, Doxis File Import Service (FIPS), Doxis Agent Service
- Doxis CSB concept
- Presentation of the clients (winCube/webCube)
- Structure of the CSB domain
- Design tool cubeDesigner with the themes: Document storage, document search, result list, processes, file and rights, full text
- File Import Service (FIPS)
- Agent Service
Strengthen your knowledge in the SERacademy Virtual Lab!
Continue practicing with Doxis after your training in the Virtuel Lab Plus with a personal trainer and Q&A forum. You may book your package when registering for the training or up to 2 months later:
Please complete the form and click the button "Save & Next"