Doxis4 Classification & Extraction Service (DCES)
3 days, 1st day: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM, following days: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Content of the training "Doxis4 Classification & Extraction Service (DCES)"
Target Group: IT administrators, project developers, partners and SER employees
The Doxis4 Classification & Extraction Service course is designed for administrators who manage the system and consultants who want to implement the Doxis4 Classification & Extraction Service at the client's site. You will get a comprehensive overview of the possibilities of automatic classification and extraction of relevant document content. You will learn how to define, test and transfer a Doxis4 Classification & Extraction Service project to the production environment.
- Knowledge: User Basics Windows Operating Systems
- DCES architecture, Introduction into, Abbyy License Manager
- DCES Configurator, DCES EInvoiceAnalyser, DCES Project Designer, Doxis4 Classification Designer
- Create a new project (Classification & Extraction)
- Difference between projects, profiles, targets, tasks, task specific elements und filters
- Use of different locators and tasks e.g. regex locator, text locator, geometry locator
- Use of different task specific elements and filters e.g. region filter, date filter
- Load sample files and test a project
- Example DCES agents und batches
Strengthen your knowledge in the SERacademy Virtual Lab!
Continue practicing with Doxis4 after your training in the Virtuel Lab Plus with a personal trainer and Q&A forum. You may book your package when registering for the training or up to 2 months later:
Please complete the form and click the button "Save & Next"