Doxis winCube Scripting
4 days, 1st day: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM, following days: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Content of the training "Doxis winCube Scripting"
Target Group: IT administrators, Project developer and Partners
Visual Basic scripts can be used to adapt the functions of Doxis winCube to meet your individual needs. Visual Basic, the scripting language used by Doxis winCube, provides several possibilities for users to define and maintain the application individually.
Become acquainted with the customization possibilities of Doxis winCube to meet your company’s specific requirements. This course provides an insight into the extensive Doxis winCube object model. In addition to learning the basic theoretical concepts, participants will develop examples for filing, searches, and result list displays.
- Knowledge: User Basics Windows Operating Systems, Visual Basic Basics
- SERacademy training modules: Doxis CSB Functional Administration Basic
- Recommended in-depth training: Doxis winCube Scripting for BPM
- Doxis winCube Basic Development Environment
- Doxis winCube object model and events
- Properties and methods of Doxis winCube objects
- Programming of: Examples of filing
- Programming of: search examples
- Programming of: Examples of result lists
- Programming of: Examples of global scripts
- Extension of the ribbon
- Accessing external databases
- Opening and using Doxis winCube from another application
Strengthen your knowledge in the SERacademy Virtual Lab!
Continue practicing with Doxis after your training in the Virtuel Lab Plus with a personal trainer and Q&A forum. You may book your package when registering for the training or up to 2 months later:
Please complete the form and click the button "Save & Next"