3 days, 1st day: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM, 2nd day: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Content of the training " Doxis eFolder"
Target Group: IT administrators, Project developer and Partners
The Doxis Relationship Service manages eFolders and classification schemes as part of your Doxis DMS/BPM management system. In this course, participants will become acquainted with the technical and business configuration for creating eFolders. In addition, participants will learn about classification schemes and the creation and authorization of personal and public directories based on real-life examples. The comprehensive rights management, including the inheritance logic of eFolders rights for documents, rounds off the overview.
- Knowledge: User Basics Windows Operating Systems
- SERacademy training modules: Doxis CSB Functional Administration Basic
- Recommended in-depth training: Doxis CSB Technical Administration, Doxis BPM, Doxis eFolders, Doxis winCube for power users, Doxis winCube Scripting, Doxis webCube Scripting, Doxis File Import Service (FIPS), Doxis Agent Service
- Configuration of the Doxis Relationship Service
- Document references
- Creation of eFolder classes and eFolder definitions
- Static and dynamic registers
- Integration of BPM processes into the eFolder concept
- "eFolder in eFolder" functionality
- Using and enhancing classification schemes
- Personal and public directories and their permissions
Strengthen your knowledge in the SERacademy Virtual Lab!
Continue practicing with Doxis after your training in the Virtuel Lab Plus with a personal trainer and Q&A forum. You may book your package when registering for the training or up to 2 months later:
Please complete the form and click the button "Save & Next"