3 days, 1st day: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM, 2nd day: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Content of the training " Doxis4 eFolder"
Target Group: IT administrators, Project developer and Partners
The Doxis4 Relationship Service manages eFolders and classification schemes as part of your Doxis4 DMS/BPM management system. In this course, participants will become acquainted with the technical and business configuration for creating eFolders. In addition, participants will learn about classification schemes and the creation and authorization of personal and public directories based on real-life examples. The comprehensive rights management, including the inheritance logic of eFolders rights for documents, rounds off the overview.
- Knowledge: User Basics Windows Operating Systems
- SERacademy training modules: Doxis4 CSB Functional Administration Basic
- Recommended in-depth training: Doxis4 CSB Technical Administration , Doxis4 BPM, Doxis4 eFolders, Doxis4 winCube for power users, Doxis4 winCube Scripting, Doxis4 webCube Scripting, Doxis4 File Import Service (FIPS), Doxis4 Agent Service
- Configuration of the Doxis4 Relationship Service
- Document references
- Creation of eFolder classes and eFolder definitions
- Static and dynamic registers
- Integration of BPM processes into the eFolder concept
- "eFolder in eFolder" functionality
- Using and enhancing classification schemes
- Personal and public directories and their permissions
Strengthen your knowledge in the SERacademy Virtual Lab!
Continue practicing with Doxis4 after your training in the Virtuel Lab Plus with a personal trainer and Q&A forum. You may book your package when registering for the training or up to 2 months later:
Please complete the form and click the button "Save & Next"