3 days, 1st day: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM, 2nd day: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Content of the training " Doxis e-file"
Target Group: IT administrators, Project developer and Partners
The Doxis Relationship Service manages e-files and classification schemes as part of your Doxis DMS/BPM management system. In this course, participants will become acquainted with the technical and business configuration for creating e-files. In addition, participants will learn about classification schemes and the creation and authorization of personal and public directories based on real-life examples. The comprehensive rights management, including the inheritance logic of e-files rights for documents, rounds off the overview.
- Knowledge: User Basics Windows Operating Systems
- SERacademy training modules: Doxis CSB Functional Administration Basic
- Recommended in-depth training: Doxis CSB Technical Administration, Doxis BPM, Doxis e-file, Doxis winCube for power users, Doxis winCube Scripting, Doxis webCube Scripting, Doxis File Import Service (FIPS), Doxis Agent Service
- Configuration of the Doxis Relationship Service
- Document references
- Creation of e-file classes and e-file definitions
- Static and dynamic registers
- Integration of BPM processes into the e-file concept
- "e-file in e-file" functionality
- Using and enhancing classification schemes
- Personal and public directories and their permissions
Strengthen your knowledge in the SERacademy Virtual Lab!
Continue practicing with Doxis after your training in the Virtuel Lab Plus with a personal trainer and Q&A forum. You may book your package when registering for the training or up to 2 months later:
Please complete the form and click the button "Save & Next"