Doxis webCube Scripting
3 days, 1st day: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM, following days: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Content of the training "Doxis webCube Scripting"
Target Group: IT administrators, Project developer and Partners
JAVA can be used to adapt the functions of Doxis webCube to meet your individual needs. JAVA, the scripting language used by Doxis webCube, provides several possibilities for users to define and maintain the application individually.
Get to know the customization possibilities of Doxis webCube to your company-specific requirements. We provide you with knowledge of the Doxis webCube object model. Examples for filing, search, and result lists are developed in the training. Optionally, scripts for transaction processing (BPM) can be discussed.
- Knowledge: User Basics Windows Operating Systems, JAVA Basics
- SERacademy training modules: Doxis CSB Functional Administration Basic
- Recommended in-depth training:
- Setting up and using a development environment
- Doxis webCube object model
- Properties and methods of Doxis webCube objects
- Programming of: Examples of filing
- Programming of: Examples of searches
- Programming of: Examples of result lists
- Programming of: Examples of global scripts
- Programming of: Examples for operation processing (BPM)
- Integration of ribbon objects
Strengthen your knowledge in the SERacademy Virtual Lab!
Continue practicing with Doxis after your training in the Virtuel Lab Plus with a personal trainer and Q&A forum. You may book your package when registering for the training or up to 2 months later:
Please complete the form and click the button "Save & Next"