4 days, 1st day: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM, following days: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Content of the training module "Doxis BPM"
Target Group: IT administrators, Project developers and Partners
The Doxis BPM training course is designed for people who use the integrated transaction processing within the framework of Doxis winCube. On the first day, participants will become acquainted with the architecture of Doxis BPM and its various administrative components.
The extended user administration with Doxis cubeDesigner for setting up workbasket users, use of workbasket processes, and integrated process management are the focus of the event. The process concepts "ad-hoc" and "structured process model" are explained based on practical examples, and the technical and conceptual implementation is analyzed in cubeDesigner. From the second day on, Doxis process definitions will be used to implement process instances of varying degrees of complexity. Participants will not only learn how to conceive and illustrate processes, but also how to design the necessary dialogs and integrate automatic agents. The extended rights in the access control module of cubeDesigner as well as the workbasket rights management are explained in detail.
- Knowledge: User Basics Windows Operating Systems
- SERacademy training modules: Doxis CSB Functional Administration Basic
- Design and understanding terms
- Doxis architecture and components
- Setup and administration of workbasket users
- Process definition and mapping of a process with Doxis cubeDesigner
- Dialogs and designs of processes
- Integration of automatic tasks
- Logging, error handling
- Extended access rights and workbasket rights
- Realization of follow-ups/suspensions
Strengthen your knowledge in the SERacademy Virtual Lab!
Continue practicing with Doxis after your training in the Virtuel Lab Plus with a personal trainer and Q&A forum. You may book your package when registering for the training or up to 2 months later:
Please complete the form and click the button "Save & Next"