Doxis4 Classification Designer
2 days, 1st day: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM, 2nd day: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Target Group: IT administrators, project developers, partners and SER employees
The Doxis4 Classification Designer course is meant for administrators who support the system as well as for consultants who want to implement the Doxis4 Classification & Extraction Service in connection with the Doxis4 Classification Designer at the customer's site. You will get a comprehensive overview of the possibilities of automatic classification of relevant document content. You will learn to define and test a Doxis4 classification project and transfer it to the production environment. The Doxis4 Classification Designer training is the perfect complement to the Doxis4 Classification & Extraction Service (DCES) training.
- Knowledge: User Basics Windows Operating Systems
- Recommended in-depth training: Doxis4 Classification & Extraction Service (DCES)
- Introduction to the DCES Classifications Designer.
- Differences between text rule classification, content classification and layout classification.
- Introduction to ID card classification.
- Introduction to the document type hierarchy.
- Introduction to Knowledge Bases.
- Integration of a Doxis4 classification project within the Doxis4 Project Designer.
Strengthen your knowledge in the SERacademy Virtual Lab!
Continue practicing with Doxis4 after your training in the Virtuel Lab Plus with a personal trainer and Q&A forum. You may book your package when registering for the training or up to 2 months later:
Please complete the form and click the button "Save & Next"