Doxis Classification Designer
Target Group: IT administrators, project developers, partners and SER employees
The Doxis Classification Designer course is meant for administrators who support the system as well as for consultants who want to implement the Doxis Classification & Extraction Service in connection with the Doxis Classification Designer at the customer's site. You will get a comprehensive overview of the possibilities of automatic classification of relevant document content. You will learn to define and test a Doxis classification project and transfer it to the production environment. The Doxis Classification Designer training is the perfect complement to the Doxis Classification & Extraction Service (DCES) training.
Price of participants 1 through 3: €1,500 per person
Price for each additional participant: €1,100 per person
- Knowledge: User Basics Windows Operating Systems
- Recommended in-depth training: Doxis Classification & Extraction Service (DCES)
- Introduction to the DCES Classifications Designer.
- Differences between text rule classification, content classification and layout classification.
- Introduction to ID card classification.
- Introduction to the document type hierarchy.
- Introduction to Knowledge Bases.
- Integration of a Doxis classification project within the Doxis Project Designer.
Strengthen your knowledge in the SERacademy Virtual Lab!
Continue practicing with Doxis after your training in the Virtuel Lab Plus with a personal trainer and Q&A forum. You may book your package when registering for the training or up to 2 months later:
Please complete the form and click the button "Save & Next"